Requirements of Dependable Concrete Removal Companies Serving the Gainesville, FL, Area
You won’t have to deal with unnecessary hassle when you pick the right concrete removal company to oversee your project at a busy motorway, hospital, school, or another location in or around Gainesville, Florida. To ensure that the company you choose is perfect for your needs, it can be helpful to consider the level of professionalism, safety, cleanliness, and promptness you’d like to see during a concrete removal project.
When searching for the ideal company serving the Gainesville, FL, area, it’s advantageous to choose contractors that:
- Hold certification from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Meet level 2 stipulations of the Jessica Lunsford Act
- Have the ability to provide next-day service, if needed
- Can complete the project as quickly as possible, sometimes within one to two days
- Use plastic coverings during the project and thoroughly clean up afterwards
- Send at least two concrete removal technicians to the jobsite
- Have a long-standing commitment to serving the Gainesville, FL, community
- Are made up of a team that has many years of combined experience
Fortunately, you don’t have to look far for a concrete removal company that meets all these requirements. Diamond Core Drilling has served the community since 1985, while our team has more than 100 years of combined experience under their belts. Our technicians are OSHA certified and meet the level 2 criteria of the Jessica Lunsford Act. It is in no small part thanks to their great service that we are able to begin a job the day after you contact us and have it completed within the next one to two days. Plus, we always send more than two technicians to the jobsite who will work quickly yet precisely and will leave the site as clean as it was before we began.
Contact Diamond Core Drilling today to learn more about the concrete removal services we provide in Gainesville, FL, and the nearby cities.